THOUSAND YEARS DUNGEON NO TRIAL
Aw he looks so sad!
I used to do this to my cat Pinecone all the time.
I did this to my siblings. I did a lot of things I’m not proud of, like jalapenos in their PB&J.
We don’t talk much.
Joelle, Beth, Amy and Meg in miniature.
SHE’S SO AMAZING JUST LOOK AT THESE CUTIES! :D GO LOOK AT HER OTHER STUFF! GO BUY STUFF! ITS AWESOME!!!!
WHEN DID YOU START MAKING MORE COLORS!!!!
Two days ago! :D Many asked, finally had time to experiment.
Via microverse explorer
because you know mccoy’s MD pretty much means he’s getting a single, and eventually jim’s going to be like, “that’s half mine,” even though what?
click-through to avoid unnecessary eyestrain
Hello my lovely Tumblr Family! I’ve reached 1000 followers by my birthday! As such, I’ll be doing another giveaway!
What you’ll win:
~The Thermoplastic Combo in Large from CosplaySupplies.com
1 sheet of Wonderflex 43” x 27” and
1 sheet of Worbla 29” x 39”
~If you’re following me, I’ll buy you a 4.4oz bottle of Friendly Plastic to go with it, too.
Please read all of the rules before entering.
***There will be only 1 winner!***
- You must REBLOG this post. LIKES don’t count!
- You don’t need to be following me (but you’ll win more stuff if you are!)
- No Giveaway blogs allowed…because that’s just tacky ;) Side/cosplay-only blogs are okay.
- Reblog as much as you want, but let’s keep from spamming our friends, hm?
- Ask box MUST be open, and you have to be willing to give your address. I’m not a creeper, I promise ;)
- Contest ends on May 22nd. I’ll announce the winner on May 22nd at 6:30pm EST.
- If your ask box isn’t open, I’ll pick another winner. Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
One stipulation: this post has to reach 1000 notes! Happy blogging, and good luck!!!
Oh my god please you have no idea how much this would help me out right now.
Via Haus of Meta
Imagine sitting beside your icon on a 14 hours plane ride
I would lose my mind and it’s my own fault…
Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal (x)
Oh my fucking GOD
I need this on my blog again because it’s that hilarious.
YES. NEW ONES.
Via Robots & Cute Shit
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Via With A Vampire Grin